Branches at Krishna Park, Dwarka, Lodhi Road and Dilshad Garden in New Delhi
Branch at Tamil Mandram, Sector 30B in Chandigarh
Nrityabharati takes admissions twice a year, in the month of April and October (during the time Vijayadashami). Since the admissions taken are limited, the registration opens one month in advance. On the day of the admission pooja is performed for the student. The student should bring one coconut, flowers, fruits (even in number), Agarbatti and Guru Dakshina of Rs 251
Fees and Admission form for Krishna Park & Dwarka Branch
Fees and Admission form for
For fee and class details of other branches please contact office at 8588802608
Rules and Regulations:
- On the day of the admission pooja is performed for the student. The student should bring one coconut, flowers, fruits (even in number), Agarbatti and Guru Dakshina of Rs 251 only.- Students should be punctual and regular in the classes.
- Students who miss more than three classes without notice will be demoted lower batch.
- Training will include Bharatanatyam practice, Bharatanatyam Theory and Carnatic music
- Students are expected to participate in cultural functions organized by the academy.
- Parents are requested to follow their ward’s progress and to supervise their practices.
- The summer break and winter break will be of duration of 15 days in the month in the month of June and December respectively.
- Fees will be collected for all twelve months irrespective of holidays.